Alexander Rose and Associates is an apartment debt collector that reports to Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion as well as many other rental credit reporting agencies. Often because of their entry on your credit report you may not be able to obtain a mortgage or rent a new apartment. Our law firm can be hired to to help you resolve this debt with a possibility of removing it from the credit report.
Our law firm can be hired to help resolve credit report problems with Alexander Rose and Associates. Since day one, we have been helping Louisiana consumers, like you, resolve issues with apartment debt collectors. Once hired we interview you to see what happened. Given the scenario we can make a recommendation on how to proceed. We will request the apartment lease and all pertinent documents from Alexander Rose and Associates. We evaluate using your scenario, Louisiana Civil Codes, and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) statutes. Sometimes you may need to settle, especially if we find no violations of law. If you settle, then we create an agreement for Alexander Rose and Associates or their client to sign that releases you from the remaining balance not paid and describes how the apartment collection will be reported on your credit report. We know you want the negative apartment collection removed from your credit report and rental databases if you settle.
Alexander Rose and Associates Conatact:
11550 Fuqua Street Ste. 340
Houston, Texas 77034
Toll Free: (800) 862-4402
Phone: (713) 644-4441
Fax: (713) 644-4464
Monday to Thursday – 8:00 a.m. EST to 7:00 p.m. EST
Friday – 8:00 a.m. EST to 5:00 p.m. EST
Why hire us to help you with a Alexander Rose and Associates apartment collection?
- A demand letter from an attorney may carry more weight than a demand letter sent yourself.
- The demand letter will be crafted to take advantage of existing state and federal law in an attempt to put you in the best position possible.
- Traceable proof of delivery of our demand letter.
- We followup with the demand letter to make sure the intended party receives it.
- Our paralegals work on our client’s files and are doing the work for you.
- We can help you resolve the apartment debt collection.
- We can file a lawsuit to correct erroneous information, if needed.
Louisiana Tenant’s Rights that may help with a Alexander Rose and Associates apartment collection account.
|Ending or Renewing a Tenancy||